Monday, July 4, 2011

Yo! You Should Read This Shit!

 

The Hunger Games


Yeah yeah, I'm late to the party.

But if you've been under a rock with me, and you're not lucky like I am to have a librarian friend who shoves the best books down your throat, I will happily be that friend. Not that I'm a librarian.

Anyway, my friend gives me the creme de la creme. And this shit is some cool creme. I'm sitting at my desk itching to go to lunch to read more! So for now, no more on THG. Oh, just that I can only now appreciate fully that they're making it into a MOVIE!!!

Woody Harelson as Haymitch. YES. CANNOT WAIT. Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss. YEAH.
But Liam Hemsworth as Gale? ... naw, mannn.
I just don't dig.
But! I will hope to be pleasantly surprised. I did feel the same about Chris Hemworth (I think I saw an ugly pap photo of the brothers in a club brawl), and he blew me away in Thor. Sweet movie by the way, Thor. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment