Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Positive me is BACK BABY.

I pep-talked myself the other day and said 'You know, I think it's easy to mope. I need to be brave'. While certainly not pleasant, wallowing is quick and simple. Something bad happens? BAM. It's easier to let yourself fall into the dark than it is to battle your way into the light, no?

Just read some sweetass advice. 'The Best Relationship Advice EVER'. Yep. I needed that kick up the bum. Let's get on with this. Let's be brave! Let's work hard, let's live life, let's plan my next adventure.

I'm seriously seriously (!!!) considering living/working/studying overseas in the near future. If anyone has any advice or tips you know where to leave 'em! Job offers won't go astray either :)




I'd love to study abroad too (if I can afford to do so). If I had to, I'd happily work in hospitality again (I will so regret those words).

I'll close with what my auntie told me on my 21st birthday:

Enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly; we need it all.

Adventure on kidlings!

Love Miss Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment