Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Transition From Absolute Uni Bum To Working Gal

Ok.

So, I may have failed a lil. I may or may not have posted every day. Hahahahaha.

I totally sold out, taking the first job I was offered out of uni. I regret nothing! I no longer sweep popcorn off the floor (I'll hazard a guess that a lot of things are more fun than that). The only problem is that I have less time. The plus side is that I now spend all day, every day frying my retinas on the ol' PCmajiggy. 

Optometrists, you cads. Must be rakin' it in.

Anywho, I'm wondering if everyone else is as terrified at the prospect of graduation and life after graduation as I was.

I wasn't always really terrified though; I was just worried. Worried that noone would hire me, worried that I couldn't do the job if I finally got one.

I plan to elaborate on this more in the future, but for now I'd like to say it's ok :) if you do your best, make some smart decisions and put yourself out there, things somehow always fall into place!

Good luck to anyone out there reading this in need of an opportunity - a door will open.

Sometimes you just have to give it a run-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment