Monday, May 30, 2011

Gush o' the Day - Anthony Kiedis



Currently reading Scar Tissue.

Um, giant crush on Anthony Kiedis.

Um, totally inappropriate stalking of him and his kid. I apologise, I'm all for protecting kids from the media but c'mon Ant - let's get real here. I mean. Noone reads this. haha.

And dude. I'm so unbelievably happy he's a dad. Stereotypical female moment here, please ignore while I swoon and sigh all over the joint.


Back to my giant crush. I'm a bit surprised (as, lets face it, I am by a lot of my behaviour). I've always admired him (with my eyes), but having him tell me that he cheated on his girlfriends, and went drugnuts shouldn't really be the fantasy courtship it's becoming...

Um, shutup conscience. I friggin like Anthony Kiedis ... COS LOOK AT HIM WITH DAVE GROHL - gah. Just, LOOK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment