Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Workload Vs Procrastination

Dudes.

I'mma be either a shitty blogger, or a fabulous one for the next two weeks.

So I apologise. In case of either my absence... or presence.

But :)

I did write myself a huge to-do list of things to blog about. It includes 'Movie Endings I Have Mentally Rewritten'.

Bahaha, oh boy. You are totally in for a treat man. That one alone will just be a bag o fun*.

So, I'll leave you with a snapshot of me at the moment:
- I'm still reading Gone With The Wind. It's taking me a while, but totally worth it. I will no longer have to run screaming from the TV/friends/internet yelling SHUT UP SHUT UP I HAVEN'T READ IT YOU TWAT.

- Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine has been implanted in my brainsicles. My God. Florence. You beautiful beautiful thing. I cannot wait to see you live someday. (Mention Splendour 2010 to me and meet a most gruesome death).

- Have been thinking for a while about changing my blog name to match my twitter name - Miss Joy Monger. It sounds better. But. I have some lovely strong sentimental ties to Opinionated Ophelia. Input?

- Am also debating if I want to stay in Communication/Media or start studying to be a teacher. Kind of want to do both. Like media. Most times. But the longer I leave the studying thing, the harder it'll get? (Financially?). But I also need to work like an ass to save for Europe/crazy living in NY dreams. CONUNDRUM.

- ... HOW DO YOU EVEN SPELL CONUNDRUM? WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN THOSE SCHOOLS? I MUST GET INTO TEACHING RIGHT AWAY AND CONUNDRUMISE ALL THE CHILDREN.

- OPH OUT.

*Read - yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment