Monday, March 22, 2010

Numbabet & Knuckledusters


7

The amount of bobby pins I could hear mingling in my purse. Upon investigation I discovered they had mutinied against me (obviously from the years of stress of trying to hold back my heavy hair), formed a hole in the lining of my wonderful bag, and tried to head into an early retirment. As punishment I will now ponytail my waist-length hair with nothing BUT bobby pins; haHA!


4

The amount of people I have taken the pleasure in convincing to read The Bronze Horseman by the lovely Paullina Simons. If you love love, READ. THIS. BOOK. I mean... if you want to. Act on your own impulses. It's a relatively free country. Unless you perhaps live in the Soviet during WWII ... like a certain protagonist I adore... OH JUST READ IT!

[Dear Reader, aka myself, I assume there will be much more on The Bronze Horseman in future posts. A full review. A blow-by-blow description of all three novels. Basically, transcripts of the passionate/only conversations my friends and I share these days]


14,876,390,000,060,000

The amount in dollars that I will need to fund my newly discovered Matina Amanita habit. That implies I have bought something. Reader, I apologise. Wishful thinking on my behalf. Pictured is a Matina Amanita ring from her Globetrotter line. Oh, and did I mention it too is inspired by Russia?

No comments:

Post a Comment